AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hi blythefan,Its easy to sit on the sidelines and blow your...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi blythefan,

Its easy to sit on the sidelines and blow your trumpet but is do believe that you are a little harse on AGO and its management.

First of all the capital raisings, if yu know David Flanagan and have read his history , he does not want debt and be answerable to banks or the likes especially whent times are tough and they like to put a rope around your head.

Second the sale of Ridley has more to do with the tax environment or better said the insecurity of it then the management ability to sell the project.

The delay in production has much to do with the Western Australian Gov who delayed mining permist because of some out of the blue popped up enviromental conserns then management abitlity to keep on target.

Its easy to stay on the side lines and blame management for everything , but sometimes its just not in their hands as to which way the ball is going to roll.

In my opinion we have first class management running this company and they run it the way they feel comfortable with it.

If other companies would have done the same as David flangan, we would NOT have soo many companies having a gun held to their heads during the global financial melt down and hereby eroded shareholders interest to the extand that some of them lost nearly everything.

So in my opinion AGO management deserves thumbs up and for those who agree give this post, give a thumb up, for all to see.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.