UTO 0.00% 4.5¢ u308 limited

breakout, page-2

1. 817 Posts.
    Yes!! Volume supports the breakout, 17.5 respected just need it to hold this level or higher on close. Resistance now at 20c

I really cant see it being sold down too much as currently the buyside is overwhelming the sell side however, the buyers are not forming support at the 17c level.....yet. My guess is it will trigger alot of tech traders overnight or later this afternoon but she is not very liquid and with only 105 million shares on issue she could rise and rise fast!!

Fantastic Uranium and Iron intercepts with obvious potential, management committed to an agressive drilling campaign, 8 mill cash in the bank, market cap of circa 17 milion, 105 mill shhares on issue, ascending triangle break out on volume into blue sky and a rising uranium price.

Not to mention the top 40 shareholders own 56% with Giralia holding 15% alone. see: http://www.u308.com.au/aurora/assets/user_content/file/Top%20shareholders/UTO%20Top%2040%202010/101206%20UTO%20Top%2040%20Listing%20Nov10.pdf

Everything is in place for a more realistic valuation for UTO's shareholders.

Anyone know more about the options situation?? TIA

Seems the Mr market is finally awakening from his slumber.

GLTAH! we are on to a good thing here!!! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.