THB 0.00% 3.5¢ thunderbird resources limited

breakout, page-38

1. 277 Posts.
    Thanks, Tinwins. We all have our own trading styles and we do best then we match them to our personalities.

I've tried to 'buy & hold', but I might as well stick my cash in a cash management deposit somewhere and just wait for the (very much lesser) payoff. There's no real pleasure (or profit, I've discovered) in just waiting.

Trading is a much more active game for me. As I've said to many people, take a profit when it's there. There'll be another train along shortly and you can ride that one next. Often that next train is the one I just left. It's whipped round the loop and pulled in to the E*Trade station - all fired up and furious, puffing TA smoke again, and come-hither steam hissing out of every leaky valve.

Over the past 12 months or so I've had many wonderful rides on SSN, AYN and VOR. They've all got great stories and I know that I'll be riding with them again. (Incidently, if I had simply bought them for their potential, then - at the price I first went along with them - I'd almost be below water today. A series of re-entries after stopping out has been the reason why trading in them has been more than kind.)

This thread is mostly, though, about VOR. It's a great stock, and I'm surprised that its SP is as low as it is. Potential? - YES!!!! Tonight I'm 100% cashed-up ... waiting.

I hope your trading/investing is going well, Tinwins, and that you're enjoying the game as much as I am. (Although, strictly, for me it's not a 'game'; I earn a living at it.)

All good wishes to you, Tinwins.

(Stops in place, always.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $5.475K 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62256 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 256805 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.