CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

breakout?, page-26

1. 980 Posts.
    Stykes the size of the UCG industry in Australia is only limited at the moment for obvious reasons but will change very rapidly should the Qld Government decide to give the go ahead. Should this happen then I'd say not only will others follow quickly but those existing players will initially prosper the most from being first movers, they have the head start and would be the prefered companies to do business with in my humble opinion.

Comparing Linc Energy with Carbon Energy or visa versa is ludacrous, it's possible for either business to prosper indepandantly of the other, in fact should Carbon Energy strike up a few more deals such as the China deal and the coal assets are realised and so on, then it's certainly not impossible for Carbon Energy to rise to or even surpass Linc Energy, highly unlikely in the emmediate future but certainly not impossible in the longer term. I'm merely trying to say don't be fooled into thinking Carbon Energy will always remain less valuable than Linc Energy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.