CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

KevMy statement was made ceteris paribus - "all things being...

1. 147 Posts.
    Kev

My statement was made ceteris paribus - "all things being equal". I never claimed that CNX could not rise independently of LNC. I was merely providing an example of comparative value to put a reality check on the numerous "ludacrous" claims that you made after the Shanxi announcement...

"Mocfan and even further to the 80 plus cents that it got to."

"As you know it's been much higher (80cents) on much much less certainty, now they have their first definate certainty and some positive direction ($$$) you'll see the 80 cent mark again, I've got no doubt."

Good announcement, good for UCG, might even buy back in subject to certain conditions. But I thought Bergzy82 was on track when he/she said: "...a return of my inital 40 cents and hopefully a healthy well deserved profit isnt forseeable for at least 2-3 years+. Im happy to sit on these for a very long time so I hope you other long termers have a vary comfortable chair and full cellar." I think it might go +0.10 in the near term.

No malice - I like your enthusiasm, just ask that you be sensible and deal in reality.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.