PLATINUM 0.72% $840.00 platinum futures

the GOLD PLAT ratio is now 1.73 I would go 100% platinum here if...

1. 10,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592

the GOLD PLAT ratio is now 1.73 I would go 100% platinum here if it weren't for this reason, so many PM dealers near me wont even BUY BACK platinum, there are only 2 dealers near me one that will buy back PT bars for 98% of spot the other offers 95% of the spot price, and others buy at $100 below spot, which is legal robbery, that's the reason im holding back, because there is no guarantee when PT does go to $1500+ one day I wll even be able to offload the platinum.

I don't understand why the dealers buyback on PT are so pathetic, if I was a PM dealer I would offer SPOT for platinum, let alone $100 BELOW spot like these criminals buy it for.

So much for Australia being the lucky country hey, if I was living in the USA in an area where there are heaps of coin shops and PM dealers, selling PT is never a problem, ive emailed for the fun of it PM dealers in the USA and they always buyback PT no problem, and they offer nearly SPOT, but not here in Australia, most wont even touch it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLATINUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.