AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

breakout, page-19

1. 1,362 Posts.
    You have to wonder why he said this;
    all he has done is cause a bunch of money
    to jump ship out of China.

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Hong Kong and mainland Chinese stocks fell Friday to give back some of the hefty gains they recorded the previous day, with financials and some consumer-product firms losing ground. The Hang Seng Index HK:HSI -0.75% fell 0.3% and the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index dropped 0.4%. Shares of Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. HK:1398 -1.01% IDCBY +4.90% dropped 0.8%, Ping An Insurance Group Co. HK:2318 -2.48% PNGAY +6.79% declined 1.1% and foods company Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp. HK:322 -2.97% TCYMY -0.23% lost 1.7%. The Shanghai Composite CN:SHCOMP -1.62% eased 0.3% after a three-day winning streak that included a 3.2% jump on Thursday.

rcman
    "Now ? is was this comment in retaliation to RIO's comments on delaying its $5.4billion dollar IO expansion (iron ore shortage) or was the RIO comment made after the 6.5% figure was released ? interesting."

I doubt it, what ever gains they might get by spooking the resources market are lost many times over by the flight of cash from everywhere else.
    No, I think the answer is more simple, the guy is retarded!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.