PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

lol...come on paprika...:-)...give the longs a break...me not as...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    lol...come on paprika...:-)...give the longs a break...me not as long as some others but I bought my first parcels couple years ago at the premium of 0.13...did not see a cent in profit as yet...but with news coming so good I accumulated and averaged down...very dangerous thing to do in usual circumstances...but our brilliant PAB ain't usual...it is unique, one of a kind with brilliant team slaving away in labs and circus shows to bring it to the spotlight and on the market...:-)...I was working all day (7.30am to 4.00pm)....but I had a quick peak on my phone now and then to see a bit of that action...I kept smiling all day long - looked probably like a village clown to all around me...lol...but who cares!..:-)))....I read this great footnote here somewhere "wishing and hoping is for the wishing wells and have no room in the share market"...so true, BUT our technology has nothing to do with "wishing and hoping"...we ARE the real deal!...and we are proving it over and over so even the slowest brains out there are starting to get it...repetition does the trick...lol...:-)))...weekend is shaping to be awesome with Friday looking extremely bullish for us..:-)....very pleased with myself here..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.875K 553.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3120846 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1568171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.