1AI 12.5% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Hi All, I have been a member of HC for a few months now and have...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All, I have been a member of HC for a few months now and have been following various threads and came across LCT on the Daytraders. This is my second post (1st was about the Silver price). When I checked out the company’s website, http://www.lctglobal.com/Research/Type-1-Diabetes/, I was mighty impressed with what I read. This paragraph is an extract:
    “LCT aims to treat type 1 diabetes with DIABECELL®, a porcine, insulin-producing cell product. Healthy islet cells are encapsulated and transplanted into the body to produce insulin and regulate blood glucose levels. The capsules ensure that the cells are not recognised as foreign by the patient’s immune system, so no immunosuppressant drugs are needed.”
    Type 1 Diabetes control without injections must be one of the most sought after treatments, which are currently unavailable. What I especially liked was the use of Pig islet cells, and the fact that there are no immune issues. I am a Type 1 diabetic myself and remember having to convert from pig insulin to ‘human’ (i.e. genetically engineered) insulin. I would love to go back to the more ‘natural’ stuff. This is my opinion only, but I found that the human insulin needed much ‘tighter’ control ( and hence more work !). I have bought these guys as 12c but am unconcerned about the current price of 10.5c. They have backing from Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, and so won’t need any cash soon IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.645K 331.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6065873 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1680539 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.