ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

Interesting comment. I take you think CarSales with there 22 %...

1. 193 Posts.
    Interesting comment.

I take you think CarSales with there 22 % stake is being taken along for a ride? I suggest the strategy of ICQ will be what drives a solid increase in income over the next 12 months. But taking your baiting further, you spoke of fundamentals and the lack thereof (noting it has a similar business model to CRZ and is risking this against the Asian growth story). Hmmm. What are the lack of fundamentals you speak of?
    Furthermore, I would be surprised to see the company rest on its current strategy and not adapt, improve and negotiate its way to being a leader in its field within the Asian middle class story and achieve the income to match. Sure, you are right in identify a degree of risk and we wont know for quite a while if it is being managed until the numbers set a trend....but that is the nature of Greenchip stocks.

Of note...another 'I' stock, IPP has a recently been injected with a 17.7% stake by REA. I suggest the fundamentals across the various 'I' is solid although note more proof is needed from ICQ and IBY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.