AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Breakout!, page-156

1. 1,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Osi

It sounds like we are in the same boat.
    I hold Heads & Options and I trade my way into both. Especially when they enter oversold territory.

I have no doubt that you are more intelligent than to sabotage the price of the heads you are invested in to create option buy opportunities.

My post was more specifically aimed at the type of options trader may talk down the
    company to the detriment of shareholders to profit off the options trade.
    -A poster that I never reply to (as a reply is what they want, even if it's an opposing view replying presents the oportunity for debate which derails the topic being discussed & drag's the tone of the forum down)
    -A poster that seems to operate multiple HC accounts (Within seconds of postings
    they have 2 to 4 TU's and receive few if any after that point)
    -A poster that talks positively on other forums and negatively on this one (If you
    suspect you know who I'm talking about, click on their name to see their other
    posts).

I don't wait for news to make buy decisions as it usually results in missed opportunitty.As always news would be great If for no other reason than to draw attention to the company & in turn fundamentals already on the table.
    Last edited by Trae: 24/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1091271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 656147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.