TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Have you stocked your boat up for a party Mr Rat?? Lots of news...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Have you stocked your boat up for a party Mr Rat??

Lots of news flow to come (hopefully good) it looks to me and the market seems to agree going by recent buying.

Kenmare flake was the reason a certain AJ began to invest in Triton. By all accounts everyone who has taken samples of Kenmare graphite only wants in. 4 big groups would sign for supply in an instant was the information I was told.

To my mind if drill results point to at least 10 million tonnes a chain reaction will start -

Funding - will be signed by Chinese, Minderoo/Squadron foundation or UK/US Institutions. Take you pick although Minderoo look the most likely with the Triton board additions recently.
    GK - agree to begin production. Recent publication shows they are already planning the equipment, license and/or expansion of it. Second quarter of 2016 they are advising of plant production in Ancuabe - wonder where the ore will come from? They certainly seem to know.
    NH - Progress on license, water, off-takes, Vanadium etc etc to continue.
    Expandable graphite - factories to be built ASAP with the now funding in place to value add and increase profits for Triton.

With all this happening it seems that SP will significantly re-rate higher. On or the actions of drilling at Ancuabe.

If comparisons to graphite companies are your thing well it looks to me that you have SYR,MNS and KNL in one play with Triton.

Syr comparison is obvious in grade and size at NH and is a slow burner while Battery demand increases as shown in the timelines from Syrah also. However a graphite producing company has a better chance of getting going then any other company one would think.
    A spherical plant in Mozambique would be interesting for Triton. Wonder if management has ever contemplated it?? Seems more logical than sending ore around the globe to value add at a later date.
    MNS and KNL are shown with the Kenmare flake graphite comparisons at Ancuabe. The possible utilisation of the GK plant for 10,0000 to a possible ramped up 50,000 tonnes shows similarities to the KNL production estimates too. Boutiique Jaded would say.

Anyway Ancuabe/Kenmare is going to be the catalyst in my opinion.

Good luck on your travels Pauldola and fingers crossed for a deep, wide Kenmare find!!

CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120658 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.