TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Breakout, page-534

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yes saw that suggestion, Pauldola so SQ will bind offtake 200kts of 90%+ TGC at the suggested/contracted prices even if they aren't Capex Financing themselves / In fact SQ may prefer not to Finance just "collateralise" NY/London/ Twiggy Lenders.
    This is BB's suggestion, Pauldola. Is it a brain storming like Back Loading Anacube to Nicanda ?

How about you or King Louie give the Dr a timeline of soon news for him to devine if FOMO or just ordinary accumulation back to the 30/40 level is happening. The Dr is a technician, same as insaf. To them the FA news is built into the chart.
    If I'm right that the Ancuabe Lab Results are the first step to the News Flow ? Then some sensible idea for expectation of when these could issue could be estimated. Currently you've just got this silly, counter MNSer prattle of ha ha Trading Halt Tomorrow. You've missed out.
    Well Lab Metallurgy Results have a very Low Probability of issuing in the next week. and IMO such results are first cab before AMG/GK or even announcing a new Corner Stone.

So comment Pauldola, Cap't Morgan. Is my sequence wrong? Is there Momentum News that could issue BEFORE Lab Ancuabe? SYR getting Finance could do it for the Super Pit Sector? Anything else you can think of?
    oh and do you think the Chinese Finance Directives from the Gov't have any bearing on SQ or YXGC's very Ambitious Plans ? Chinelco's too for that. Actual Receipt of Finance is the Graphite Sector Issue of this Qtr. That's why confirmation of SQ and/or the Alternatives is priority TON.

king Louie you can look up my postings to follow how my Tech is playing out. I have been requested by the less yahoo element of TONners to periodically post some sober sides on issues.

Happy Holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.