MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Perhaps not fair to blame MRD for the Resource Speculator...

1. 250 Posts.
    Perhaps not fair to blame MRD for the Resource Speculator leaking news on its impending article on MRD. Also, the volumes leading in to the announcement weren't hugely significant, nor was the news itself, so I'm not sure it's fair to say there is an obvious and significant leak. I understand your concern though and I also wish the stock market was a fair and level playing field, but unfortunately it rarely is in my experience.

In my opinion, depending on your exit strategy, buying in now at 2.1c presents an appealing risk / reward proposition. We are, or are soon to be, drilling a high value target. Going off the AMT signature, this could even be the grandfather of Sirius's Nova Bollinger discovery - a billion dollar plus discovery, albeit at a time when commodity prices were much higher. It's almost a given there will be a significant amount of excitement and anticipation as the drill bit approaches pay depth. As the waiting time diminishes, expect a few thousand day traders to pile in for what may lie around the corner... Those happy to exit before results could make themselves a quick 20-30%...But human psychology and greed can do funny things to people. In a given moment it can make a 20-30% gain seem immaterial when the opportunity to make a 1000%+ gain may be just around the corner. I dare say a MEGA 1000%+ increase wouldn't be out of the question if we do encounter pappa Nova...

I've taken up a position here and I'll wait patiently to find out what's beneath us.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.