CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Sounds great but very low volumes. In March I owned just shy of...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sounds great but very low volumes. In March I owned just shy of a million CDG shares. If I dumped those on the market today your SP would be down around 5c again (quick glance at Commsec). And I would have sold at a big loss. I'll say it again, no meat on the bone. I've been accumulating since 23c SP because, back then, that was a bargain. Big promises and a multi bagger etc etc. Go back through my posts and you will see I was one of the biggest champions of CDG. I even got criticised for it and got accused of working for CDG. Just ask Elizabeth, she's seen me pump the tyres up on this one.
    Turning your 5c into 7c is great for you. Good job and well done. Easy to do if your dealing in low volumes. All I'm saying is, this has been going on for a long time, there have been many promises made and targets set - very few, if any, have ever been delivered. Just be careful and know when to take your 2c profit. I still think this company has a bright future but, gee whiz, it's got some hurdles to get over first. I reckon the first one is to start producing gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.