RSG 0.79% 63.0¢ resolute mining limited

Breakout, page-301

1. 11,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6524
    Very nice numbers provided today.
    The fact the market was not overly excited does not surprise me. RSG has proven itself over the years, yet to date, has not really seen the sort of support that NST,RRL, EVN etc are getting valuation wise.
    I mean, NST is currently a 550k producer, yet, its market cap is a whopping 3.5x larger than RSGs!
    So... if RSG meet their new (I am going to brag just a little about getting the 500k right, but.. all credit to @fbx258 who provided that number to me) 500k production goal for 2020, then... realistically, RSG could trade at a 200-300% increased share price. Not a bad return for 2-3 years. Plus the dividends. Then you have the simple fact that RSGs 2 current mines have at least 12 years of production! compared to all of its peers, that is unmatched.

The capex seems to be very close to their earlier projects, and like @nordesmic mentioned, the production guidance was well above what I thought they would be able to achieve (as I also thought that Raven would be very low, I wonder if there is any wiggle room to the upside with it?). Plus, gold in circuit increased by a large amount, so... almost guarantee to see further draw downs this year.

Feeling about as confident as one can in a gold stock. As in the end, they are upfront about the company's position, never seem to hide anything and above all, keep looking to bring costs down and profit up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $4.144M 6.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306022 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 35330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.