CL1 0.00% $2.50 class limited

Massive amount of shorts on friday from...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Massive amount of shorts on friday from shortman
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=cl1

Can't understand why as we've seen this is a pretty reliable divvy friendly stock which is still growing quite strongly in an industry that will continue to grow as we see more SMSF's emerge given the amount of trust people have lost of superfunds after royal commission etc

Been accumulating since IPO and it's getting very close to my average price which I'm a bit upset about, if I wasn't saving for a house deposit I'd happily take more up at these prices. Can't see it hitting 52 week low of $1.26, but it is getting too close for comfort.

Definitely needs a very good annual report or some directors buying on market to show a bit of support. Theres the class conference on this week I believe, just hope they didn't spend too much getting hughesy to perform at it, but hopefully should get a bit more interest in the company from it.

GLTAH - DYOR but this is a steady long term growth/value stock and can see this rebounding back to $2+ with some really good news. P/E drifting well below industry average.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.