AAO 0.00% 14.0¢ adept solutions limited

They would have completed or are completing the 3 holes...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    They would have completed or are completing the 3 holes targeting the IP anomaly below the old workings (diamond holes). That is about 750m of diamond core according to their quarterly. Speed is usually around 50-75m per day so say anywhere between 10 and 15 days barring any rig problems.

Following that they were going to target the gravity anomalies with two holes of 150m and 300m. So I would think they would be drilling that this week.

They would also still be drilling ahead with the RAB drill targeting the soil anomaly along the fault.

I would think they would only release results before the end of the program if they hit an IOCG system with the 2 holes targeting the gravity anomaly.

Given the length of time of the drilling program to date, I would think it would be impossible to keep results a secret from friends/family so we can therefore look at actions of insiders trading for an indication. The fact that we have had no selling at least may indicate that they have not killed the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.