AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

..breakout.., page-10

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Ecn has to admit to assuming part of his research and EWT confidence was backed by the fundamentals for the company which can easily be accounted for in the ebbs and flows of the chart Punters.No GURU status will be apportioned otherwise,not that Ecn wishes to be lumbered with such a tag perhaps!

Its obvious to me this sp movement has no basis unless one incorporates the necessary funadamental project characteristics Aim has.

Fundamental developments of projects such as Perkoa are indeed the powerhouse of such a company and CANNOT BE IGNORED FOR ANY REASON!!!

A competition?

Your quite right Punters.The only GURU in all this will be Marc Flory if we see this continue to make substantial moves in the next few days,weeks if not months.

Imo people have not given him enough credit in all this, a view which I was prepared to change after agreeing with many posters negative opinions on him early in the piece.

What people forget is just WHY BHPb did sign that JV Agreement in the first place.If Aim is successful at raising the cash/equity for Perkoa AND the necessary working capital for the Mumbwa drilling then this has been no mean feat in itself as its an all or nothing deal,particularly with Perkoa.

Raising US$135M for any African project is not easy,particularly when its in an unproven backwater of Africa(appologies to B faso) with questionable logistics through one of the less stable parts of Africa.

I find it interesting that B Faso was the chief instigator of the Ouadougou Agreement(the peace agreement between Cote D'Vore warring factions) which has now allowed Aim to complete its FULL promise for the offtake via the maximised offtake logistics allowed by the use of the rail link.

Such an agreement has huge benefits for the security of trade between these two countries.

One of the main opinions I have is,for Africa to become the economic power-house that it promises to be(via its many forms of economic leverage,not the least of which is commodities/precious metals,just as Australia has)it must become,as much as is humanly possible,a relatively integrated economic region,just as Europe,Asia and the US have all strived to work for in the last 100 years.The economic power is in the combined force of the many countries potentials not just one country on its own.

Im not saying MF has been the primary instigator of such an agreement but I am here to tell you that imho Perkoa would not have happened if this agreement did not take place as the margins would not be nearly as healthy by trucking the concentrate via road and consequently we would not be seeing the current market interest by these big gun funds.

This,like Anvils Dikulushi,will be a trail-blazing effort for this country and will show the rest of the world that Burkina Faso/Cote D'Ivore are open for business,the thinking of which is coming to a head with new mining companies beginning to float to enable larger exploration efforts of the B Faso Birmian structure(same as Ghana's prolific gold producing geological structures)and the high likelyhood of further mining industry production development.

So once again Punters I agree with You in that this is not a competition FOR MANY REASONS.Once again You have given me reason for lateral thought.

The main credit should go to those who have had the foresight to bother to invest their belief,time,effort and funds in these high-risk countries and imo this has had a substantial influence on the realisation by these countries that to create wealth and further raise the standard of living for their people they must stop the competing between political factions/countries and start to co-operate so that such investment can take place in a relatively riskless environment.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.