AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

..breakout.., page-5

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I'm watching this puppy intraday today DK and yes it is looking robust and is potentially realigning 38c as its new support line... all good so far so lets hope she closes strong aswell . I alluded to DOM a little while ago of what I saw as this wave potentially breaking down into smaller fractals - something that would increase the EW price targets i outlined a couple of weeks ago or so - I've been deliberately ignoring Doms requests (sorry Dom !) for these higher price targets because nothing was conclusive, and I didn't want to be reckless throwing these higher targets around to everyone based on something that was to me at least, still inconclusive . Basically , what the last week or so could have now evolved into, is a subwave iii of 5, with yesterdays low being the subwave ii completion of this break up . Not sure if any of this makes sense, but i still feel we have a larger Wave 5 here at the moment , but we may be charging along now via subwave iii of this larger Wave 5 . And never underestimate Wave 5's aswell - they can be just as powerful as Wave 3's and can (??) go way beyond the mathematical targets. One step at a time though - if it still looks good after the close today , I'll throw in the fractal target potentials for anyone that is interested - I know Dom would like them !! cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.