PTX 0.00% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Well done Brett, to everyone that's gotten in to date be it 2c...

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Well done Brett, to everyone that's gotten in to date be it 2c or 29c.

Apart from having 3 plus years cash on hand, apart from having 6 genuine quality projects all firing, apart from gun management & low SOI.

I ask myself, how is a company like PTX with a market cap sub $200m attracting the board members it has? How are they attracting the 'Special Advisory Board' which is completely unpaid? How are they convincing the Peter MacCallum to dedicate 4 full-time clinicians to PTX portfolio? How are they getting Epworth & Professor Miles Prince to lead PTX-100 independently?

It's the equivalent of 6 Michelin star chefs walking into your family restaurant asking what smells so good on the stove?

Professor Phil Darcy- Head of Peter MacCallum CAR-T research, Professor Miles Prince- Head of Hematology at Epworth & world renowned, Professor Allen Ebens- Pioneer in CAR-T & prolific contributer to the science who took Juno to great heights, Professor Donald O'Rourke- World leading neurosurgeon at Penn University which is the birth place of CAR-T!

This company is sitting on some pretty bloody amazing bio tech & data already to date...How it's not already $500m-$1b escapes me? The IP is drawing these world leaders to us, they don't have time to sleep but they are jumping at PTX?

We are all seeing IMU race from $200m to almost $3b market cap...Well done to everyone across the pond.

I genuinely believe PTX is the next cab off the rank & I fully expect the company will breach $1b over the next 12-18 months as some pretty serious data starts to roll in and OmniCar hits arms for first time...In the mean time I expect another significant re-rate is imminent.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 04/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.