MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

breakout ......, page-9

1. 27,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3270
    thanks hellyeah, i will have a look over them, and i know the feeling about trying to stretch the dough around.

Like everything, it's a case of avoiding overdone, over hyped stocks, that are due for a retrace, and picking up those that are in the right sector, but not appreciated.

Tibbs is onto something there, its when there is this change of thinking in a companies assets, that often great projects dont get seen as they are buried away in a two paragraph, no detail section of a pres.

Mine makers is the perfect example, wonarah was a B project, hardly worth a mention. Then boom.

What it comes down to, tibbs, is companies waking up to the fact that the next booming comodity, has been under their noses all the time.

So, what are the current booming comodities?

Manganese has been rising hard in the last 12months due to substitution for nicol in cheap stainless steel, accounting for the converse fall in nicol prices.

All the energy stocks are hot, CSG, GTL, CTL. Coal.

Difficult not to be noticed if you have these assets, but are there any juniors with acreage that havent been fully realized?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.