AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

breakout, page-33

1. 219 Posts.
    Hi fellow AVX holders;
    Cudai made some interesting points with this post:

Don't have to guess. The market is always right. The shares are dumped is not for no reason. There must be some hidden agenda behind and those that dumped their shares yesterday must smell something fishy otherwise they would have hold it. Why would you dumped your shares when it reached 16c high in a day ? I 've followed the crowd mate, dumped all my holding. I don't think that 12.5c support line will be abe to hold for long. see you all the way down

I absolutely disagree. Cudai suggests the shareprice is falling but the typical range for the last 2 weeks has been 12.5-14.5cents. On Friday after the announcement, the price remained in this range -so hardly falling. 16cents was the price for a very short time on ONE day.

There is a good chance that speculators used the 'buy on the rumour sell on the fact' technique. Traders may have assumed that the announcement made is what we had all been waiting for and dumped their holdings. However, the numerical data of the study is yet to be released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.