TZN 0.00% 4.4¢ terramin australia limited.

HI All,Have held this stock for over 3 years and I must admit I...

1. 106 Posts.
    HI All,

Have held this stock for over 3 years and I must admit I do not see any reason why it would breakout.

Whilst we have good resources and management, the recent roadshow was just that a roadshow. One could even question was it worth the expenditure. Same old slides rehashed and no new news, worth causing the sp to move upward.

Zinc price on LME has gone up 40% in recent months, whilst TZN has remained flat.

At this point I seriously consider, sell out, realise capital loss, use funds in Oil Gas sector which is giving much better returns at present and rebuy in at 70cents in 12 months time, albeit while having picked up 50 k in Oil & Gas.

Long term TZN market cap should exceed half billion, but I do not think any time in the next 6 to 12 months will we see a SP price increase.

Possibility the market is wary of managment further diluting company value, by offering more shares to raise money?. 500 million capital very likely, but with how many shares might be the BIGGEST question.

Cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225580 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 14061 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.