GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

breaks a critical support, page-56

1. 294 Posts.
    Thanks for your kind words finchy59.
    You are right about tech stocks and their valuations.
    Particulary when they are involved in something new that GCN is at the moment.
    WE are definately in uncharted waters. It is the new frontier so to speak. I don't know of any companies at the moment that are trying to establish themselves in the types of activities that GCN is currently undertaking.
    Just like online buying has changed the landscape forever in the retail sector what GCN is embarking on could also be a major shift from the norm.
    Time will tell and that is why I have often said patience is required. They are building a business and in 12 months time we will all look back and wished we had done this or done that in relation to the number of shares we held.
    You have obviously made your decision for the moment and I hope the Gcn experience proved to be fruitful.
    I might stick it out a little while longer and hope that they can achieve their objectives.
    If they can then the wi fi experience will have proven to be a success not only at train stations but in the wider community. As I have said time will tell.
    I have also stated, that the big fish is what they may do in China. That is where the big revenue will come from, if it proves to be successful.
    Good luck in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.