SOR 0.00% 4.5¢ strategic elements limited

Breakthrough Development of Memory Ink in Capital Gains Tax Free ASX Company, page-46

1. 3,400 Posts.
    Well considering the DOW is up 600 Points (+ 3.95%) - last night, should encourage a follow through on yesterdays run - 10 million traded for VWAP average price of 18.2 c- there is no reason not to expect this to get back to 25c in days or weeks to follow -
    After all we are at the forefront of a new disruptive technology - so don't let the naysayers convince you to sell your shares so they can get them

Now considering the share price was at 24.5c before the unnecessary selloff we have bounced back to 18.5c/19c rather quickly and suggests to me there is more behind this strong sentiment - lots to look forward to next 3-6 months as they build a prototype of the NANO-CUBE technology - also don't forget we have the UV light technology and the GOLD project as explained below so a few irons in the fire- WE ARE A MULTI FACETED COMPANY!

GOLD
    It is now clear that No. 3 Level of the Aorangi mine has approximately 300m of completed underground development left unmined in 1914. Over 17 years after the mine closed, NTC drove into this section of the mine successfully cutting through a vein grading 663.8 g/t over 0.75m across the full width of the quartz, including 5324.5 g/t over 0.25m.

Grade is King
    Lower capital costs, less environmental impact and faster economic payback are potential features of high-grade underground gold projects. These features can potentially maximize shareholder value and assist a gold mine into production quicker with less shareholder dilution.
    Production records show the Aorangi mine had an average recovered primary ore grade of 32.8 g/t gold. The average head grade of primary ore to the battery was estimated to be 46.9 g/t gold, based on a recovery of 70% as reported by government officials.
    In an independent report Dr James Park stated the, "gold is free milling and easily recoverable”. Clearly, the combination of exceptional grade and simple recovery is a significant potential feature of the project.

Company Strategy and Action
    The Company has made multiple excursions to the mine to survey readily accessible adits and levels, and to verify mine maps and other historical data. Engineering and mine consultants have assisted with inspection of the upper levels of the mine. To date, the 1932 GBM mine map discovered in the archives closely represents those areas assessed by the Company.
    With the benefit of having made detailed inspections of the mine, Dr Park recommended8 the next step as the underground construction of a winze to a depth of 60m below No. 3 Level, the opening of an intermediate level at No. 4 Level, and driving left and right from the bottom of that new winze. This would open a new level below No. 4 level to be mined.
    To assess Dr Parks recommendation, access into No. 3 Level of the mine will be established and underground sampling and mapping will be conducted. Forward exploration is intended to outline the extension of high-grade gold mineralisation at depth beneath the Aorangi mine workings. Information from the Archives on other mines in the Goldfield will be researched and field visits conducted.

Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 27/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $6.049K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.