AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Well it's definitely been a weird day. I believe we are...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well it's definitely been a weird day. I believe we are currently at 52 week high ( yes, we have not seen 2.2c close for the past 52 weeks ).

In the past AVLO is traded around 1c spread between the heads, 2.2c fully paid should give AVLO a value of 1.2c, but it's currently at 0.8c, so that's definitely undervalued for now.

I've been following the Chinese Vanadium market closely. It's winter over there and most mining operations are on halt/ capped, this applies to all metals. So this has caused a surge in V2O5 price in China which currently has a price range of RMB155k to RMB 175k.  That's a definite plus for AVL.

IMO Vanadium should be a star metal in 2018. Supply chain is somewhat restricted to current supply albeit the high prices. Possible additional supply to the market:
    1. Fastest to come to market is definitely stone coals from the Chinese. However the recent environmental inspections requires them to produce below X amount of pollution which directly increases their production costs.
    2. Bushveld Minerals & AVL should be the next ones to come online, which IMO AVL should beat Bushveld to market. But of course, this depends on when AVL releases their PFS as well. PFS should be the major milestone in H1 2018. Once this is released, Mastermines should be able to attract more potential customers/partners in China. If the supply chain remains inelastic/ in deficit, AVL should be a real winner.

Although VSun has only sold 1 VRB so far in Oz. If VSun can prove to the Chinese that Oz has high demand of VRB ( maybe sell another 10), AVL could really use VSun to leverage a deal with the Chinese. From my understanding, Chinese always wanted to expands their battery storage operations to Australia - BYD already did it. So I think there's a chance of us seeing a VRB operation JV between VSun and Chinese (at least that's what I am hoping).

Back to reality. I believe AVL will not be able to strike a deal until PFS is released. Therefore, I think the management should really focus to get PFS done ASAP. Once PFS is released AVL can go full steam ahead with discussion of offtakes/funding and we should see AVL to be the next Vanadium company to mine!

ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.