AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Breakthrough?, page-594

1. 4,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Sheesh, after reading some of the comments here, I'm wondering whether we all read the same Quarterly Activities Report.

The consultancy undertook a successful initial trip to China during December 2017. During the visit, meetings took place with both new and existing AVL contacts in the vanadium sector, building relationships for future supply chains. The visit included meetings with the vanadium electrolyte supplier for the world’s largest battery currently under construction. The 200MW/800MWh vanadium flow battery currently being built by Rongke Power on the Dalian peninsula is being installed to provide peak-shaving and to enhance grid stabilisation. Feedback on the trip has provided technical and commercial requirements from potential partners.

I have the utmost confidence in Vince and DG. But hey, words are are cheap. The market has given this the tick of approval. That's what counts. I've taken a lot of time to actually communicate with people in the industry and I'm very happy with how it's is all unfolding.

Lastly, do NOT discount VSun. This will definitely  surprise to the upside, and has zero value built in to the current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.