HAV 2.08% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Any SACOME members out there that went along to the breakfast...

1. 16 Posts.
    Any SACOME members out there that went along to the breakfast this morning and wish to comment on what Bob had to say??! Presentation is out, but doesn't tell us much more than we already know. Good to see Bob spreading the good word about HAV however. Be interested to hear about some of the Q&A that went on.

Buyers building today and sellers drying up again. Looks set for another run...up to around 80c would be a good target! All on small volume, but be really nice to see it end the week back in the 70s. Would certainly make the options look cheap at currently 26c (in my opinion).

There seems to have been a noticeable shift from HAV in putting out regular news to market. Hope we are building to something positive. Glencore had 4 months to make their mind up....anyone out there know what date that equates to? Given the increased output from the Havilah offices of late I will be looking for more news next week.

Good luck to all holders. As you can see from the SACOME presentation, HAV have 5 major developments in the pipeline. And I think the time is fast approaching where one of these projects will get off the ground and set HAV in serious motion. Even on current status, a MCap of $200mil would not be ridiculous...hey, its been there before!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ $118 504

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8089 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 54200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.