CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

The 3 consumer markets we're about to enter - sport, snoring,...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    The 3 consumer markets we're about to enter - sport, snoring, sleep apnea are big no doubt about that. I'll be interested to see what alterations are made for the well-being markets, or whether it will just be marketed differently to these groups.

What really interests me is the drug delivery and other clinical programs.

This asset covers so many facets, and if the sporting model is a success, then this should translate into a solid brand for the other variants.

Taken from the website...

"Rhinomed’s proprietary devices and apps will help people improve their performance in sport and exercise, enjoy better sleep and well-being, understand sleep apnea, take medications more easily and reduce healthcare expenditures."

If you look at the August newsletter you'll also notice that they intend to update the market in terms of their other developments later this year.

I'm looking forward to some big surprises later this year, not related to the launch.

Not really happy about them selling IMU, and i'll be the first one to remind them if IMU outperform CGP (in terms of SP gains).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.