MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

breathes new life, page-41

1. 507 Posts.
    Hello Cadreelil,

IMO,you are asking very good questions.

Yes,the reserves are amazing but your analysis of the Board is just as accurate.The sp at historic lows is an indication of Boards performance.
    It appears that finance does not worry them due to their close contact with Fortis.
    What the Board is saying to convince their financiers for their continual economic support unfortunately is not relayed to sh.
    The question that NEEDS to be answered is 1/Why the delay to date, and, 2/What are the chances of getting reserves out?

We have a time frame but no knowledge of possibility of success so many sh feel very much in the dark.
    The conduct of the Board is contributing to decay in sh sentiment.

ALL i WILL say is every time they seek finance caused by their incompetence,they dilute the stock holdings to benefit a select few at the expence of sh. AND, they have officially never said they have a problem and they can't get gas out.Even though their appears to be a well rehabilitation program in place. Does anything make sense now?

Again your questions are valid and to the interests of all sh.

So, would you please formally submitt same to MAE for a response.I can't get them to return my emails or phone msgs.

Keep us posted

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.