HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

Bregoli passes 100K followers!!

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well, I must admit.. I had mixed feeling when the Company announced Danielle Bregoli was signing up with HMO. Actually- I had no idea who she was initially, the mixed feelings came after a little bit of research..

However, in the few months she has been posting on the platform (and more regularly than I believe she is contracted to do), she has attracted over 100,000 of her "bichs" to follow her. Recently, she was signed by Atlantic Records and has two singles out. Her latest with almost 30 million views in a few weeks.. and she obviously like the HMO app so much that she featured it in her music video; on three occasions for all clearly to see!

I have also noticed other new 'celebs' from other parts of the world (including who seems from India) who have 85K and 75K followers already, respectively. I don't think the Venn diagram of Bregoli followers and these Indian celeb followers will show intersecting circles! So users are definitively increasing.. I'm guessing we're close to 1 million now..

App Annie also suggests the baseline rate of App downloads to have increased and continue to do so. Engagement of users also has improved according to the Company.

Overall, the App seems to be gathering momentum.. About due for another announcement of some descript. Looking at the buy side building, perhaps not too far away.. and with the stock held so tight (remember, only 37 million shares currently tradeable), when she moves.. I think it will be big!

Perhaps some money from ELS will also start to move in HMO! There are some common threads here and no doubt.. some common investors.

Starting to feel a lot more confident about this one.. Picked up a few more this week.

GLTA
    A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.