CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

I have it on reasonable authority that we will be trading again...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have it on reasonable authority that we will be trading again tomorrow... These guys certainly aren't wasting any time! As a few posters have already mentioned I am expecting the acquisition will be in the cobalt space. Seems like it is going to be the hot commodity for 2017 and we are all set nice and early!

Feels like we are in the perfect storm... Right people, right commodity and super tight register - should see fireworks tomorrow providing the market doesn't overreact to this Brexit noise. I like flipping stocks as much as the next investor but I think this one is the real deal and hoping for PLS like returns - not selling a share. Should get an easy re-rate if it is anything in the cobalt space plus a kicker from those punters chasing the Brendan Borg factor... It is just up to the team to deliver!

An honourable mention to "thecore" who doubted my view that this would be my stock of 2017. I am already sitting on a 3 bagger with the oppies in 2.5 weeks on the boards and probably have a profit greater than your entire portfolio value...! Good call on the chance of this one "going to anything above 1 cent".

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....3067601/page-7?post_id=21071975#.WH4YW7Fh29Y

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.