brendans boys oppose luxury car tax increase

1. 12,609 Posts.
    The fact that this federal opposition (schemozzle) opposes the lifting of tax on luxury cars is a perfect indicator of just how far out of touch they are with the struggles that millions of Australians face each day.

These deluded fo ols need to spend just one day, one hour perhaps, in the lives of struggling Australians to help them get a grip on the reality that exists in society. Then again, I don't think it would really impact on their selfish mindset.

If their supporters don't have the cash to buy a luxury car with the new tax, then they need simply to adapt their ostentatious habits. Perhaps they shouldn't have been so tempted to go for the image that they so desperately aspire to. They may just need to sacrifice the personalised number plates.....lol. Those things are so sad.

I was following some tragic in an expensive car the other day, and his personalised plate read "SUCESS". How could anyone be that misguided .....lol. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't even spell the word properly.....lol. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.......perhaps he was limited to 6 letters.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.