Brennan Center for Justice

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So right on cue and as promised from the "Ohio By-election- close result!" thread: Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the "Brennan Center for Justice'.

Who exactly is the person reported to be behind the voting machines. You got it - Georgie Boy Soros. George Soros has a connection with Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown who is on the Board of the Open Society Foundation. He was also part of the UN . Yeah, the dirty old UN. The smell is getting stronger already, but that is nothing.

Smartmatic manufactures the voting machines. Yep, those voting machines.  

What is the Open Society Foundation. Well George Soros is the founder and Chair, there's the connection. Smells getting stronger.

What does the Open Society Foundation do? The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens.  So they are a funding org.

Who do they fund? Think Antifa - Think HRC - Think the Democrats.

So what, most of already know that and just accept it right. Well normal people do not.

I've left the best for last.

Who funds the Brennan Center for Justice? Yeah, that's right  Georgie bloody boy Soros. Now that sinks. Soros funds the Brennan Center for Justice who published this document: Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth   debunking well debunking himself. DIGEST THAT!!!
    Now having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain is corrupt as one can be. You will do well to find a better example anywhere that I just showed you.

They should be called the Brennan Center for Corruption.

Still don't believe me? Can't be true right? But what if it was? I guess you want to know my source. That would be  "The Center for Public Integrity".

Who is "The Center for Public Integrity"? The Center for Public Integrity was founded in 1989 by Charles Lewis. We are one of the country's oldest and largest nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organizations. Our mission: To serve democracy by revealing abuses of power, corruption and betrayal of public trust by powerful public and private institutions, using the tools of investigative journalism.

And my link: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brennan-center-for-justice/ Click on "The Center for Public Integrity" within that link to see how bias or not they are.

You will find Georgie Boy and his large wallet funding the Brennan Center for Justice a whopping SIX MILLION DOLLARS under the Funded by / Ownership heading.

I used to do a bit of reporting back in the day in Ireland which is why I have an investigative mind. I can tell you that The Center for Public Integrity is the best non bias, nonpartisan on the fence reporting that you can get these days.  

That's it, I hope you all enjoyed it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.