FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Brett Fraser’s $3k a day payments

1. 3,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2784
    My guess is that it could be something like 79.5 days plus GST. I doubt his $3K/day rate includes GST. Perhaps even less days too if the $262,563 does not include expenses (those notorious “plus disbursements” that seemingly get added to every invoice these days).

Conceivably too, he could be invoicing for a couple of months work plus a fat chunk of travel add-ons and admin “recharges” - though, with a fully functioning FFX office and travel card presumably still at his disposal during that time as a director/chairman, this would warrant querying too.

The fact that he couldn’t even give a ballpark at the AGM - and nobody else attending from FFX had that breakdown at their fingertips - and the exact dates of the period covered, was absurd. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to predict this question was going to come at a meeting of shareholders, so it all looked like a deliberate obfuscation.

Re the 3.16.4 disclosure exclusion you’ve highlighted in the final screenshot above, this is imo not part of a “periodic remuneration review” (heaven forbid, or he’d be wanting more per day), rather it is the primary consulting arrangement giving rise to the original payments that we’re talking about. So imo it does not provide them with an “out” on their requirement to immediately disclose.
    Last edited by camban: 12/06/23
  2. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832

You are correct, I did not minus GST. Once you do, payments start approximately straight after Fraser becomes chairman.

ive asked HC to mod my posts and delete my thread as there are inconstancies however will report back what the company offers
    Last edited by Karl89: 12/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.