Suggest you get your facts straight before mouthing off ....

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Suggest you get your facts straight before mouthing off .

Firstly , Daniel was 13 years old at the time of this terrible incident and that has been public knowledge for over 10 years. Where have you been ?

Secondly , your statement of "I never let my kids out of my sight " is nothing but self righteous B...S... I think if you care to analyse your own words you will realise that they are impossible to achieve and just not true.

These slime bags have no particular appearance , hold normal jobs (in a lot of cases) and are among us unfortunately . I am sure you are not standing beside your 13 yo at school , at the bus stop every day ,on the bus, in the cinema , every time he goes for a walk , etc.

"Roaming the streets" ........hardly.

Yes, your post IS truly offensive. They are just a normal family going about normal life and a tragic set of circumstances befell them when paths crossed .

I hope your family never has unfortunate circumstances fall upon them , because by the tone of your post you will have no idea how to cope with it, let alone with the strength ,courage and dignity of the Morcombe family.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.