ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Guys, didn't well all discuss this a couple of weeks ago? I gave...

1. 160 Posts.
    Guys, didn't well all discuss this a couple of weeks ago? I gave my view, and also explained the process I had been through with Etrade over these issues stemming back for nearly a year or so. (I think all posts got pulled though lol)

So that said, I have walked a while ago, and expressed my views to Brett personally. I suggested a couple of weeks ago that others do the same, yet many of you are here complaining again? This does not make sense to me, seriously! Why are you still with them? Don't complain if you have had plenty of warning, and then loose money as a result of it. There are far better brokers out there than etrade, that is for sure. Simple way to express your views to etrade (believe me, emails, phone calls to customer support.... get you no where) is to write a letter, and send it to Bret Spork himself marked private and confidential. And tell him that as a result of their excessive downtime compared to other brokers, that you will be walking away and taking you money and custom elsewhere. Simple.

Cheers Greg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.