ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

brett spork ceo of etrade be ashamed, page-2

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Terra Prime...

Agree...the performace of the etrade platform has been pitiful of late.

I can personally equate to losses...as a direct result of missed trades, delayed transactions or effectively being locked out of actually executing my orders, of over $14,000 in the last two weeks alone!

Their response?

We are in the process of imporoving the platform...lol...I have been getting the same response for over 5 years!

lol...I have three orders still waiting to be executed that were placewd over 20 minutes ago...they have become a lucky dip trade for me now?

Seems the "volumes" going through are a problem for etrade on such days...I think this is bull-krap!

Many back-end systems work on the internet in spite of significntly more data-flow...and in actual fact, the tiny packets of data zooming around in etrades system are nothing compared to other media types.

No...I suspect they have major flaws in their platform's architecture...and will likely never fix it?

They will likely never own up to it either.

Can someone please recommend a decent (and reliable) service provider...one that supports the web-iress system?

Thanks in advance.

I suspect etrade just lost my custom...and over $100,000 per year in brokerage!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.