MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

re: get on board before the ship takes off Hi guys,Just an...

1. 3,792 Posts.
    re: get on board before the ship takes off Hi guys,

Just an opinion from me.

When nickel prices take off again so will MRE.

If Minara do announce a special dividend as I suspect before Xmas than that will also make a substantial difference to the shareprice(up of course).

Being a relatively high cost per pound producer of Nickel means that downside to MRE is a lot larger than that of low cost producers such as JBM.

However, in times of high prices MRE's profit increases should also be larger.

Creating larger potential shareprice upside than low cost producers.

I do think MRE's deals with other Nickel producers to refine nickel at Murrin Murrin will also make a significant difference to bottom line profit next year & for many years forward. I am sure they are not refining Nickel for other producers at a loss.

Hopefully this years floods that affected last financial years results will also not take place however I have not consulted the bureau of Meteoroligy.

If production is ramped to 40,000 tonnes like promised & Nickel hits $20,000+ usd/tonne(like promised,lol), previous highs of $3.60+ might yet be tested if not surpassed again.

A whopping 65%+ higher than todays share prices.

I bought a small amount of call options today so you may all easily guess where my sentiment lies.

Looking at the MRE chart suggests to me(a novice) that MRE may have just about bottomed today.

Well, thats what I am hoping for anyway.

I am expecting to get a 30% profit for every 10% the share price goes up over the next couple of months.

Come on guy's do me a favour & buy some MRE shares I need a holiday. lol.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.