RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Brexit: Leave the European Union, page-8

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I must admit it is frustrating seeing people getting called downrampers constantly with legitimate questions to discuss in an open forum. I guess it is inevitable with people having their hard earned money invested in a stock. The thought of it retreating or stabilizing at lower levels after a incredible burst to higher highs isnt quite as enjoyable to watch as it is seeing a nice green daily profit figure.
    Those who thought the Brexit would have no effect were ignorant on just the scale of what it would mean to the world economy regardless if this company is not tied to euro; there may be uncertainty to the EU for weeks, months and years and the global economy or if the EU can still hold the remaining 27 countries.
    Resapp will bounce back as we all know, nothing has changed and if anything we have just passed what i beleive to be the most critical announcement to receive even more so than the FDA. We have a market for the entire population! Everyone has their own risk profile and strategy, im still comfortable holding regardless of the downwards pressure at the current time and beleive we will be seeing mutliples of where we are today by years end regardless of what is happenning in euro.
    I know one thing, after the UK finish mourning, the storm will calm and the sun will rise (although not frequently in UK) and they will step by step move forward with the new direction they are taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.