Brexit live, page-13

1. 85,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "mmmm, it’s obvious really, there should be a referendum to see whether there should be another Brexit referendum "

hmmmmm --------- on the surface - yes, I think it is obvious - but, I have a real issue with that

My issue is that they already asked the public and the vote was to leave --

ok - that's fine ----------- but, if they now have another vote - because it seems that perhaps and probably that most people would want to stay -- for whatever reason - either they are now not apathetic or that they are better or more informed - whatever -

to me - what the problem is - is that it sets a precedent which basically says that the losing side in a referendum - don't have to take a loss as an answer - and, can fight on - keep chewing away - by fair means or foul (and, there's probably a lot of foul in this one) - then, if and when they manage to convince enough people that it's all too hard ---------- then, they call for another vote

to me --------that's bloody dangerous and, there's something very very wrong about it

my personal thoughts don't come into the philosophy of it - because I think Britain should have stayed - but, that's not important in my thoughts on the process

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.