ARB 0.00% $40.33 arb corporation limited.

I checked some file notes I made in March 2004 about this very...

1. 16,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8106
    I checked some file notes I made in March 2004 about this very line item (back then this disconcertingly vague "Other" cost category was more meaningful, constituting 12% of Total Operating Costs in 2002 and 10% in 2003).

I had written a letter to the company secretary about the composition of this Other Expenses item and he had duly written back to me (yep, on paper....that's how we they did things in those days).

The answer from the company was that it included telecommunications, travel expenses, professional fees, and maintenance of facilities (I think it was in that order of decreasing magnitude, although I didn't made reference to that in my file notes).

For what its worth today, more than a decade later, my notes did make reference to the fact that no single item of expenditure in this category at the time amounted to more than 10% of the cost item called Other, or 0.9% of Total Operating Costs.

In subsequent years, as this Other Costs line has been fractionalised by the growing Revenue line, I have stopped giving its composition much thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.320B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $43.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.03 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.