ARB 0.05% $40.33 arb corporation limited.

Brexit on ARB, page-7

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @Warrigals

I agree that export will play a crucial role in driving ARB's growth going forward.

There is also another factor that has helped ARB in growing their revenue over the past few years, namely the expansion in the breadth of their product offerings.

These are just a sample of new products that ARB entered into in the past few years:
    - ARB fridges
    - ARB drawers
    - ARB LED intensity lights
    - ARB long range fuel tanks
    - etc.

As with their other products, the ARB badge stamped onto these products carry with them relatively higher selling price. This is one of the reasons why they are able to maintain their relatively high margins in the face of various adverse developments.

I see no reason why this trend will not continue in the future. There are still plenty of segments in the 4x4 accessory market which ARB currently doesn't have any own brand offering.

If ARB is not currently the second largest position in my portfolio, I would still be willing to buy at the current near all time high prices. I probably wouldn't buy big in one go, but would use the dollar-cost-averaging method to build my desired position size over the next 12-18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.33
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.320B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.09 $40.33 $39.46 $4.074M 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114 $40.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.33 597 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.