SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

[ATTACH] My final word on Brexit and it is a rant. I posted...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    image.jpeg
    My final word on Brexit and it is a rant.

I posted yesterday that it is seniors who are voting out.  Bloody old timers, their better years behind them not having to live with consequences or at least less impacted.  They live in a fog of yesteryear thinking it is still 'rule Britannia'. Half wits talk of claim our country back when 9/10 of them contribute nothing to innovation creativity and struggle to get out bed in a morning.

The younger, better educated and the ones having to make their way in the future schematic voted remain.

Spoke to a relative this morning (30 something).  Fuming, said that's it I'm off to China the country is run by lunatic nationalists that wouldn't know a trade tarrif from a betting slip.  No wonder Cameron threw his hands up and said don't want any part of this.

Thankfully for us in this forum there will be a great demand for lawyers in the coming years and S&G should be immune from long term decline, which England faces.  Deliberately say England because I believe the Union is now finished and Scotland will succeed this time and side with the EU.

Here's the split.  Quite dramatic.

image.jpeg
    Last edited by Dr.Who: 24/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.