OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Brexit, page-38

1. 429 Posts.
    I was hoping Britian would remain but would never discount the referendum the people have spoken in a democratic process which the majority of Britts understand this will be better for the markets long term rather than having simmering tensions undermining confidence.
    As far as a divorce goes the UK was never married to the Union rather living together as it never adopted the Euro, everyone expected doom and gloom then when they decided to keep the pound but it turned out being a saviour especially when the PIIGS experienced soveriegn debt issues.
    Listening to the BBC and politicians were stating Ireland would still be given easy entry to Britian , this is problem that can be easily fixed. However there will be some challenges with a tremendous amount of negotiations that will take place with not just trade .
    The main short term problem is it has hit Xped and other ********* hard just through lack of confidence and no fundamental financial reason like during the GFC.
    There's real doubt in anyones prediction of future share prices at the moment but I do notice some posters are lingering around, in my belief contributing towards negative sentiment to hopefully gain cheap entry in a company where the fundamentals still remain interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.415K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29910 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.