MMN macmin silver ltd

note shreiks view... MMN looks to have some sort of support for...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    note shreiks view... MMN looks to have some sort of support for once - may have chatted up some newbie Brokers to sit some orders there ....or maybe the silver shortage story is at fever pitch again & just maybe this time the latest MMN pipedream will actually happen....I hope it does soon for the long term believers & holders...

The reason MMN capital raising would not have been supported by many Brokers/shareholders who have a memory is because like shreik stated in his post: ' these directors live off people taking up share issues, guess one day you will believe me, mmn and its directors have a history of raising money through issues to keep their lifestyle in tact - they will never achieve anything except a comfortable life while fools keep giving them money'.
    I posted one post on SS over a year ago with this same view when MMN was 20c & got savaged by Johnny Conks & Diana....Johnny saying how he lived next door & what a nice family man Bob is - I never said he wasn't a nice man - he can 'afford' to be nice when the family has been roping in new shareholders for 15 years now & have been able to exist on the constantly raised millions of dollars which all turned into broken promises -someone we know lives near their office - was good friends with the lot of them & invested heavily for 10 years before he gave up - now has a seizure when I mention MMN....

We too had so many shares in the company a few years ago when the silver shortage was also absolutely 'imminent' that Bob McNeil rang us up personally & invited us to the mining seminar in Brisbane - whilst chatting to dear Bob he divulged that he desperately wanted to retire & cash in his shares as soon as possible so they were trying to find that one big hit (as all miniing companies dream of) & were looking for something HOT & thought they had found it in silver....their presentation then was on how crucial the silver shortage was & why they had changed their name to reflect that........share price hasn't done too much in all those years so you can understand the frustrations of many who have long memories of handing over money for little return but companies always find some new supporters along the way....we sold a long time ago & last year traded the odd few cents when MMN & Silver was HOT but until they prove they intend following through with their plans this time we'll watch from the sidelines with interest....

Good luck everyone - I only posted this because I believe we should all be well informed & many newbies wonder why a company seemingly has so much going for it but lacks Broker or buying support....now you know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.