CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Since u r into round ball lingo, reckon we are getting slam...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Since u r into round ball lingo, reckon we are getting slam dunked and further fouled whilst down .... I just wanna know who is doing this.

Was watching EVERY transaction today and it was with purpose knocking out each level at a time. Better up the tempo on the Mandarin methinks, tho I dont, for one mo, trust the yanks when one has stock to lend out and the other can return it from C-note conversions. We gotta break the death spiral on those C-note conversions.

Oz regulators better look closely on the broad regulations cos they are INADEQUATE to protect Ozzie companies from alien raids in increasingly desperate global times as these. Plenty of dirt being thrown around too by some with a grudge. What a joke that article ... irresponsible reporting or more ? Did RS REALLY say that haha.

All to their own games but Im the opportunist and will follow simple rules in simple dreadlock speak

she go down moh .... I buy for coh
    she trigger break up bro .... I chase her like a ho

Something like that.

65 is a technically important pivot.

We are now at about 85 mill market cap which is laughable.

But thats opinion ... and happy to take the punt Cap'n Ahab. Wanna see whats really behind this game now being played.

But thats personal and cryptic speak u need to be careful of haha

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.