CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

brick on the head, page-25

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    That and many more Q's Hunter. And espesh since oxides reserves life has since been extended x 3. Reality is we only need to consider first 3-4 years interim to sulphides cos then it all becomes part of the main game. Thats probably what NG was alluding to in that silly guidance report. But as u can sense based these levels I can feel a corporate game coming up. Now would be the TIME for any move u would think ...... just before production start and since on the ropes sitting out a technical 8-count haha. Am wearing own reefie fins from here tho cos am in total denial about any L/T failure possibilities about this project ..... if so, may as well give up on the XRA and play the pokies. Might have to go back to portfolio "diversification" roots of cash + CMR in prep for wave 3 if I have to. Wanna hear what the Chairnman has to say about all this BS. He is the one with access to mates with very deep pockets. We are back to spec levels ... total joke for mine but thats OK, thats what the firesale warchest is there for. Catboy is very quiet and grinning atm hey?
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.