JRV 5.26% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

bricks and mortar, page-7

1. 279 Posts.
    Looking at the"new' explorations leases for Intec I could not help but notice that the biggest one had Thuddungra written on it. I knew this must mean something so I looked up the aboriginal meaning of the word:
    Thuddungra,water rushes down.
    Me being a white fella have another meaning.
    Thuddungra, No nickel, good grazing land.
    Lovely country if you want to graze a few head of beef or perhaps grow some cherries.
    Anyway I have some real Intec news that I will share with all you HC's. Intec exploration have aquired some wild camels and just returned from an expedition to the NT.
    They are about to announce through their Q & A forum that they have discovered, wait for it you won't believe it.
    Lasseters Reef. That should get the share price moving again especially after all the dramas with that complex sulphide deposit which they have a process for!!!!
    More important news from JRV is they would seem to be going ahead with developing their world class scandium deposit. At US1.4m a tonne for scandium oxide X 10 tonnes per year that is looking a real sweet resource with plenty of potential to increase the tonnage. For 10t of scandium oxide they will only need to mine about 30,000t. To mining folks that is nothing. Hope to hear more from JRV about the timeline for this to happen.
    Deepdiver Viz 32km (length of JRV Young resource)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $50.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $15.90K 878.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2938 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577899 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.